Sunday, April 12, 2009

more work...less painting :(


Headed  for another busy week, oh well i can't really complain, i love my job! Its art related too!    But it also means i don't have a lot of time to paint at home, and i have to work on some commissioned paintings i'll have fun with that!. I  had a wonderful Easterwith my family and church services were great! I hope everyone did too. I just posted a new print on Etsy, i'll be posting a few more in the next few days.


I'll search for you near and far!On Etsy

6 comments:

Val's Dragonfly Whimsy said...

Lovely painting once again - I don't have much time to paint in the next week as well, but both of us will be brimming with new ideas and itching to pick up a paint brush when we can - cheers Val :)

suzi whitaker said...

Come to my blog to receive your award!
XoXo, Suzi

Unknown said...

Hey!! I wanted to stop by and let you know I have given you an award. Stop by my blog to get it!!

Jasmijn Paauwe - van Est said...

oh my, you are very very talented!

Unknown said...

Wow, i'm so flattered, thank you so much for the awards and the nice complements, I am very honored!

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

Your art is simply magical! I really enjoyed viewing your lovely art & blog!

Thanks for coming to visit!

Creative Blessings,
Lisa :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails