

There are so many wonderful artists I have come across, sometimes i just want to look at everyones art! So inspiring, i wish i had a house big enough to decorate every room with all the art i love, of course it would help to have the money to buy that art! Anyway I haven't had much time to post a new blog or even do any paintings except work on some commissions but hopefully i'll have a little more time next week, just wanted to say thanks to all that have visited lately, i so appreciate your comments and you really inspire me!I just thought i'd post some of my watercolor paintings...
10 comments:
I feel exactly the same. So many treats I'd love to buy. Thanks for coming to visit! Your mermaids are darling! Have a wonderful day!
Hugs,
Lisa
Love the mermaids! Here's hoping you have more time to paint in the near future!
Julie Fillo
Beautiful watercolour mermaids - I have just moved onto watercolour pencils myslef and I am loving it - hope you get some time soon to do more of your lovely artwork! Cheers Val
Oh wow and double wow! These are amazing!
OOh these mermaids are gorgeous!
Micki x
Thank you all so much for your wonderful comments, your all so uplifting!
Thanks for coming to visit my blog and for your great advice! I absolutely LOVE your work! So beautiful!
Darla
Thank you so much for your beautiful comment.
I always enjoy seeing your art, the style and their faces, everything about your girls are utterly awesome.
I adore mermaid paintings & yours are no exception! congratulations!!
adorable...glad I came across your blog.
Post a Comment