Mixed Media whimsical art and thoughts
I love this composition. She is so beautiful!
Wow she's beautiful!
Oh, she's gorgeous! The expression on her face is fantastic. Very serene.
Fantastic painting, I love it! xoxoxoxoMyrarte♥♥♥
Lovely painting! You can read so many emotions in her facial expression.
This painting is beautifull Patti - yes, the composition is great - and I love the look on her face - angry/sad/thoughtful - a bit of everything! Smiles, Val xo
Just found you on EBSQart! I love your work - I hope I have the opportunity to write about you soon :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I love this composition. She is so beautiful!
Wow she's beautiful!
Oh, she's gorgeous! The expression on her face is fantastic. Very serene.
Fantastic painting, I love it!
xoxoxoxo
Myrarte♥♥♥
Lovely painting! You can read so many emotions in her facial expression.
This painting is beautifull Patti - yes, the composition is great - and I love the look on her face - angry/sad/thoughtful - a bit of everything! Smiles, Val xo
Just found you on EBSQart! I love your work - I hope I have the opportunity to write about you soon :)
Post a Comment