Ok!!! My blog is really acting funny!, I post things and they don't show up and now its deleted all my blogs I follow!!!! anybody know whats going on or is anybody having this problem? oh yeah and my date is stuck on August 26, any suggestions on what I should do ? Help?
6 comments:
my posts don't show in the reading list any longer... i have had some of the same issues on and off. i tried posting for help in the forum... i didn't get a lot of answers... but it might be worth a try. please let me know if you have any luck!
Shocking I know - I went through this a few weeks ago and in fact, it is still happening - your blogs that you follow should return to your Dashboard page in a few hours or a few days - Blogger gives you a very round about way to get in touch with them which is really poor service and has frustrated the hell out of me for months now. I have had to un-follow most of the blogs I follow and then re-follow them and its still not working properly, I still dont get some of the feeds from the blogs I follow - good luck with trying to work it out, I havent been able to in the last few months :(
Hi how are you?
I was looking through your blog, and I found it interesting, and inspiring to me, so I thought why not leave you a comment.
I too have a blog that I use out of Southern California here in San Diego.
Mostly it is a collection of artistic expression, and I have many friends with the same interests, maybe you can become my friend, and follow, and I can also follow you, if that is okay.
Well I hope to hear from you soon, and or read about you….LOL
Sincerely,
Jesse
Verifica si no hay algún virus en tu pc, parte por activar tu antivirus, a veces pasa, no me vayas a abandonar, si se algo más que pueda averiguar te cuento, cariños paty
I have no idea....computers still puzzle and frustrate me sometimes and it takes me a long time to figure stuff out! I wish you luck though! Thanks for your kind comment on my blog...I was browsing and I just love that mermaid painting you did...so gorgeous! xx
Ugh! I have run into this several times. It usually rectifies itself in a few days. Try signing out and signing back in too. Sometimes that helps.
Post a Comment