Just wanted to show you all some of my newest paintings and I've been experimenting with some new techniques and new styles,since I haven't been working as much,
It's slow season and I'm only working two days a week! I'm taking advantage and getting into shape a little..a lot!
I started sketching the idea of this painting when I was on vacation , my daughter always tells me I'm like a mermaid, cause i love seashells and shiny things and I get distracted really easily by interesting or quirky things! So I came up with this....cause it's how I felt, she'll be up on Etsy soon, maybe tonight.

Its called "I'll love you to the moon and back" and I used some of those seashells too!
13 comments:
She is fantastic! I LOVE her plump little bod!
My great grandma used to tell me I wasn't fat, I was 'pleasantly plump' and I've just gone with that :)
Good luck on Ebay and I can't remember if I signed up for your giveaway or not, but I'll check. If not, please consider me IN NEED of one of your prints and enter me! LOL
Darla♥
p.s. thanks for visiting!!
Hi Patti! She is simply magical! I love her beautiful expression at the moon! Wonderful piece! I love how your daughter says you're a mermaid too! So cute! Wishing you continued success on your sales! Have a great week!
Hugs,
Lisa :)
I love how she is looking at the moon...very cute!
Please enter me on your giveaway!
Flor
Beautiful painting, I love her chubby tail, gorgeous!!
Micki x
Pattie, if I were a mermaid I would want to look just like her! She's plumped up in all the right plaices...sorry...places (couldn't resist that) and is gorgeous. I love your work.
Gail x
LooooVe this...:) - Kim
Hi Patti!
I've just come from Sonnys blog: Sunny Spot Illustration, where shes posted a lovely feature on you and your art. I just HAD to come over to look at your blog because your work is soooo beautiful and inspirational. I love it! Will be back visiting soon
Ps. I would love to be entered in giveaway pretty please:-)
Hi Patti...just wanted you to know that I featured your blog this week on Tuesday Talent! :)
Patti...Your paintings are always so sweet and lovely! I love mermaids and and this one is just beautiful. :)
Wonderful Little Mermaid, greetings paty
Hey, I love your paintings and how whimsical they are! Good luck in all that you do!
Kim
Thank you all for your nice comments! ;)patti
The mermaid is so pretty. The colors and brush strokes remind me a little of Van Gogh. Your art is so fantastic!!
Post a Comment