Friday, October 30, 2009

believe in snowmen



I can't believe Tomorrow is another Halloween! Where does time go? The year is almost up! And as far as I'm concerned, November 1st starts Christmas, my favorite time of year! A couple of years ago, when I didn't even know what blogging was, I was making winter and Christmas related paintings, I sold a few as cards at a few Art shows, but I revisited them lately and I really didn't remember how cute they were, maybe I'll put a few up on Etsy?



I just wish it would get cooler... 85 to 90 degrees does not feel like Christmas! But 75 would be nice!

10 comments:

Art by Darla Kay said...

They are SO cute!! I love snowmen too!

Kelly Lish said...

So adorable, and I like your unique touch-not easy to do to a snowman!

Renee said...

The cards are adorable.

xoxo

Unknown said...

Thank you, I'm coming up with new designs, I've come up with about 6 or 7 now

Renee said...

Thank you so much Patti.

xoxox

julie king said...

oh those are definitely cute!! love them!

Patricia González Palacios said...

Todo renovado, me gustó mucho los cambios, greetings, paty

Evangelina Prieto said...

Thanks for visiting...Your work is amazing, magic,poetic and I love your colors
I'll be back...
Hugs
Ev...

Anonymous said...

Are you selling the snowmen art, I really like them so much!
You're mermaids are awesome, very soft and beautiful!

Ale said...

Cute!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails