Hi Everybody, sorry a little late posting the winners to my giveaway, just been so busy! My trusted(and adorable) Assistant(Lucy) and I picked out two winners for the giveaway.... the winner of the pendant is......

...
Kolleen.
And Now the winner of the Art Print....
Sophia. Congrats!
Don't worry, I'll be doing more giveaways, I wish I could do one everyday so everybody could win!!! Have a great day!
6 comments:
Such a sweet assistant!!
Congratulations to the winners.
Micki x
Yaaay and congrats to the lucky winners! What a wonderful, adorable assistant! My assistant, Miss Tootsie, would've eaten the paper!!! Hugs, Terri
I second everything Sophia wrote!!!
whoo hoo!!!!! yippee!!!!
Thank you LUCY!!!! XXOO
k.
www.heartwingsisters.blogspot.com
HAHAHA My little Lucy is so adorable!! Did she eat the paper after?? I miss her SO much!!!
oh my gosh, she's so cute! and talented too!!!
Congrats to the winners. Thanks for stopping by my blog:)
Tracy
Lucky ducks. Patti I did one give away once and I seriously wanted everyone to win too.
xoxox
Post a Comment