I had one of those weeks where everything seems to happen to me and you ask why me...I think it was just a few weeks ago I read, I think it was Micki's post about why me, well I'll tell you just one of the crazy things I've done... I was at work, I stepped outside to talk on my cell phone and decided to sit on a golf cart we use to get around the huge property I work at. I absentmindedly put my foot on the accelerator not knowing someone had left it running and the cart took off right into the bushes! I had a hard time getting it out but I really didn't want to tell anyone I had done that cause then I'd get teased forever, chalk another air-headed moment to me! Why does these thing always happen to me! Any way I decided to come and feed my very neglected blog and post some art I did a couple of weeks ago. I'm really antsy to try new stuff, so if I can possible get some time, my next endeavor will be some encaustic paintings, we'll see how they turn out because I've never tried it before but I found this great book on it, maybe some more abstracty stuff!
heres a few little paintings I did a few weeks ago that I have up on Etsy.
Dreams do come true....

Wherever Love takes me...
9 comments:
Welcome back to blogger land :D - your lovely art has been missed!
I love both paintings, so love your style of art - but the two mermaids are my fave.
Take care and be careful of those golf buggies...cheers Val xo
Glad you are back, your story about the golf cart is fantastic ;) i've had lots of 'why me' moments in my life, it was great to hear some other peoples moments too!!
I am absolutely smitten with your girl on a bike painting, she is delightful and the colours are fabulous too!
Micki x
Oh!!!!!!LOvely...
Love these!! and that sounds like something that I would do--seriously!
Both are great, totally love them!
Muy lindos tus trabajos y los colores que utilizaste, saludos paty
Nice to see you lovely pics! I know what you mean about being so busy. I'm just grabbing a quick 10 minute break around blogland in between work. It's all good though because since I've become self-employed, being busy is suddenly a very good thing as it means I earn money! Amazing what a motivator that can be!
These are both wonderful! I love the whimsical feeling of the mermaids-just beautiful!
Love the paintings!!! And the story about the golf cart...oh, how I can see that happening to two of my three daughters! Thanks for the smiles!
Deb
Post a Comment