Just a quickie post, again! Wanted to show you all my new art blocks I was talking about on my last post, Oh yeah and I found my camera! , thank you God! These are really cute and just in time for Easter. I painted, collaged and wood burned them, problem is I can't stop making them! I keep coming up with new Ideas for them and they have this dreamy, creamy look, "vintagey" ( is that a word?)look too that I so love. I I've been selling them at art shows on the weekends, even though they don't seem to be popular on Etsy. Well I hope you like them...
now on
Etsy"A Sailor went to Sea, Sea, Sea..."

"Three little Pigs"
/>"Time flies"

Check out the rest on
EtsyHave a great weekend!
7 comments:
Love 'em!!!!
Patti, they are gorgeous - they make me want to throw my jewellery supplies away and start painting asap :D
Well I love them, I had already favourited one of them on Etsy before this post, I think they are fabulous!!
Micki x
These are so cute, can see totally why they are addictive!
These are gorgeous!!!
They are so cute!!
These blocks are really nice!
Thanks for your visit :)
Post a Comment