Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Twitterrap

I found this on YouTube......... thought it was hilarious, I'm definitely NOT a good tweeter,maybe I should learn from this, LOL! In Kelly Rae's "Flying lessons", she's says it's important, but I can't seem to figure out anything cool and witty to say, I mean I'm not a big talker anyway.......... hmmm, note to self...must find something interesting to tweet about... well I just loved this video so I had to show you guys!

4 comments:

Lynda said...

That was funny. I loved how he was bouncing a human, lol. That would be something good to tweet about :)

nacherluver said...

I've never tweeted, nor have I seen a tweet. No interest. Nada.
I figure with four kiddos I'm better off focusing on what's going on in front of me. After all, I already have a blog addiction to attend with! ;p

Kolleen said...

i agree 100% with nacherluver!

that was hilarious....i know KR tells us about tweeting and the importance but i have yet to even remotely check into it. i struggle to keep up with blogging!!

happy wednesday to you!
xoxo
k

Anonymous said...

Hi, I found your blog on my blog hopping button.
So nice to be here and see the adoring work you do..
v.interesting..
Hug, Darlene

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails