O my! I am so flattered and honored to be interviewed by Mirlette of Mexican Colors. Thank you so much Mirlette! I am truly blessed to have such great Blogger friends! Thanks to all for your sweet comments too! Have a great day!
YAY Patti! I loved reading about you, I had no idea you were doing artwork at Disney World and other theme parks, that's pretty amazing! You definitely have your own unique style, I always look forward to seeing what you do next xoxo betty
oh, and you are a sweetheart, I was so surprised to see my blog mentioned, thank you! it goes both ways :-)
Hi, thanks for stopping by my Blog ;-) I just "knew" you took FLessons !! I could feel it, but don't remember you chatting much - I am SO glad you got out there so I could find you. My goodness 245 followers!! That is awesome ;-) You are my inspiration, enjoy your day. hugs and more hugs.
14 comments:
You deserve it... your art is amazing! ; )
Yay thats awesome!! congratulations Patti :)
Micki x
You know it was a pleasure and you deserve to be feature everywhere because you are so talented
I enjoyed reading your interview.
I just found your blog and... wow. So many beautiful things to see!
Loved the interview and YES you deserve this!!!:O)And Thank You:O)
Congrats for the interview! :) It was fun reading it.
YAY Patti! I loved reading about you, I had no idea you were doing artwork at Disney World and other theme parks, that's pretty amazing!
You definitely have your own unique style, I always look forward to seeing what you do next
xoxo
betty
oh, and you are a sweetheart, I was so surprised to see my blog mentioned, thank you! it goes both ways :-)
Hi, thanks for stopping by my Blog ;-) I just "knew" you took FLessons !! I could feel it, but don't remember you chatting much - I am SO glad you got out there so I could find you. My goodness 245 followers!! That is awesome ;-) You are my inspiration, enjoy your day. hugs and more hugs.
this is such a sweet thank you piece.
This is soooo delightful..Nice to meet you..!!! Congrats on the interview...!
how cool- can't wait to go check it out!
Congrats on the interview. Just found you on Micki's sidebar. Love your work!
xoEsther
LOVE your artwork and blog!
Love your artwork. Beautiful =D
Post a Comment